Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Wedding Anniversary

Options
  • 31-08-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi there, first anniversary coming up and I wanted to get something unique for "himself". I know its supposed to be paper, Ive gotten him tickets for a concert for his birthday coming up as well so wanted to think of something else. He wouldnt be interested in an album - never looks at any we have at the moment! Book seems a bit bluh for an anniversary. Thanks guys:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

well seeing as it's paper anniversary why don't you make him a small scrapbook with photos, references from his fav book/film/songs, anything that is of reference to ye like any little private jokes between the two of you etc.

ticket stubs from gigs/events you've been to together and put new tickets you got him for concert in last page to show that ye have enjoyed your years together so far and looking forward to future years!

sounds cheesy and it is a bit:rolleyes: but make it funny and quirky and above all unique to both of you.

Imagine how much fun it'll be to look at when you're 60!!:D

oh and happy 1st anniversary!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭catlovesmike

Hubby and i just did the same "paper" thing...we both knew that we had to do something with paper, so i got creative and put together about 14 photos of us starting from the wedding day until now into an IKEA collage frame which is now hanging in our hallway. my other half bought us a night at a hotel together and the "paper" was the last minute.com booking reference print out! How different girls and guys are hey!

Advertisement