Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College fees

Options
  • 31-08-2010 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I dropped outta UCD last year and now i dunno how much fees ill have ta pay 4 startin in W.I.T .. HELP!! Was onli in UCD for 2 months any ideas ???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Hillerz69 wrote: »
    I dropped outta UCD last year and now i dunno how much fees ill have ta pay 4 startin in W.I.T .. HELP!! Was onli in UCD for 2 months any ideas ???

if you didnt get the grant last year you can apply this year

if you got the grant but informed them by november and stopped recieving payments then you can apply for the grant this year

if those two ideas arent any help then get in contact with admissions and explain the situation. youll have to pay the reg fees but you might be able to pay in instalments over the year

or defer until next year

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

Here is a tip, do not ask anyone about fees unless they ask you for the money. I won't say why, just don't. Do NOT go up to reception or anywhere giving your name and enquiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Et Cetera wrote: »
    Here is a tip, do not ask anyone about fees unless they ask you for the money. I won't say why, just don't. Do NOT go up to reception or anywhere giving your name and enquiring.

what about when it comes to exam time and they think your not registered because no fees where paid. not trying to be smart id just be worried about this

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

youre not getting a grant you're fees are 1500€ its more if you have a degree already and if you're getting a grant, what that other guy said!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Speak with the Registration Office about it or if you want to join in the conspiracy being suggested here, speak with James Lamb in WITSU who is this years elected Education Officer. He should be able to guide you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

I just have it on good grounds that sometimes it happens that you don't pay (extra) fees even if you were in college the year before ;D

Advertisement