If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Ray Quote Please

Options
  • 31-08-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Guys.
    I was wondering if I could get a quote off yee for a Panasonic DMP-BD85 delivered down south please.
    Kind Regards!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

SpudGunr,

Please take a moment to read the Charter, including the part that says:
    Please do not post your query in more than one thread on the forum. If you add a post to an existing thread saying "I'd like a quote for XYZ too", that's fine, but please don't also open a thread of your own with the same request, or vice versa. This simply leads to confusion for the person responding to your query.

I've deleted your other post, this thread will do fine for your query.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 SpudGunr

Sorry ,haven't been on in awhile and forgot the basics
    Apologies

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey SpudGunr.

Unfortunately the DMPBD85 is an in store only purchase and woudl need collected fromteh Belfast store. We are unable to ship this product. :(

The Panasonic DMPBD85 is currently priced at £229.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbd85/pana-dmpbd85

Might there be another Blu Ray player that would suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 SpudGunr

Thanks for that Kenny. I have a 50v10e Panny and according to the reviews this player makes the most of it. I will be up that direction in the next couple of weeks so I plan to call in. Do you have that in stock or will it need to be ordered?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey SpudGunr.

At the moment we do have a few in stock. It would be better to place a temporary order on one of these to avoid you making the trip to find out they have sold.

If you drop me a few details in a PM then i'll get one held to the side for you. This can be cancelled at any time with no obligation to buy.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.