Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wall Vents

• 31-08-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hope someone can help me. I am looking for a wall vent that i seen on the tv program about the house. The product is a new wall vent that can be adjusted to control the air flow coming into the room. I have been looking for the product on the net but cant find it. Does anyone know the product name or where i could get it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭ntpm

Not too sure about the vent but be carefull if you are planning to change your air vents or close them.

If you have any gas fires or solid fuel stove in the room you need ventillation for combustion. Basically fresh air to ensure the appliance works properly and you do not burn all the oxygen that is in the room. This vent should not be closable if a gas appliance is fitted... Carbon monoxide can kill:mad:l.

Also you need a minimum fresh air requirment for the room as per Building Regs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

Is it the aereco vents???. They are humidity sensitive.

Advertisement