Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Bulmers & Heineken cans (500ml)

Options
  • 31-08-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Evening,

On the look out for the cheapest offers on Bulmers and Heineken 500ml cans. Have a birthday bash coming up in the house in two weeks so looking to stock up in large quantity.

Cheapest Bulmers I have found is in Asda up North. 8 500ml Bulmers for €11.25, roughly €1.40 per can.

I have priced 6 cans 500ml cans of Heineken in Tesco for €9 which is quite good, €1.50 per can.

Does anyone know how much a slab of 24 cans of each would cost in Musgraves or the likes?

Any info on good prices greatfully appreciated!

Cheers,

Nick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I think O'Briens are still doing 8x500ml Bulmer cans for €12. They were 2 weeks ago anyhow and it was a long running offer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

O'Briens are the cheapest at the moment for heineken if you buy a slab of 24 for €32.99 it works out at €1.37 a can

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Thanks for the info guys. Will be getting the Heineken in O'Briens for sure.

Nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

mayflyatr wrote: »
    Evening,

On the look out for the cheapest offers on Bulmers and Heineken 500ml cans. Have a birthday bash coming up in the house in two weeks so looking to stock up in large quantity.

Cheapest Bulmers I have found is in Asda up North. 8 500ml Bulmers for €11.25, roughly €1.40 per can.

I have priced 6 cans 500ml cans of Heineken in Tesco for €9 which is quite good, €1.50 per can.

Does anyone know how much a slab of 24 cans of each would cost in Musgraves or the likes?

Any info on good prices greatfully appreciated!

Cheers,

Nick.

The Bulmers in Asda up North is not the same as Bulmers in Ireland, it's an English product.

Bulmers as you would drink it in Ireland is called Magners in the North and UK and should be available in Asda.

Just so you don't spend your money on the wrong product and end up disappointed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Ah I know that thanks, just failed to amend the name in my post.

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin for the best price on Bulmers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement