Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100X bus

Options
  • 31-08-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me does the 100x bus going from drogheda to wilton terrace stop on the dublin road. I thought it went up the donore road straight onto the motorway but I seen it the other morning picking up at the stop just after scotch hall. If so does it stop at the black bull. Im in bryanstown manor and have to goto stephens green.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I frequently use that service for airport and Dublin centre and have never gone by Scotch Hall. There were some changes recently as the later ones come in through CAstlebellingham but I haven't seen a change in the southbound route.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

There is a 101X bus (not too many of them) which does use the Dublin Rd. It goes into the city via the port tunnel and has a terminus at Wilton Terrace.

The timetable can be found here:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1278509373-101X.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

gipi wrote: »
    There is a 101X bus (not too many of them) which does use the Dublin Rd. It goes into the city via the port tunnel and has a terminus at Wilton Terrace.

The timetable can be found here:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1278509373-101X.pdf
    I think i took this one one day,does all the stops.And i mean every LOCAL stop inbetween.Do not get if you are in a hurry or claustrophobic.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

I think i took this one one day,does all the stops.And i mean every LOCAL stop inbetween.Do not get if you are in a hurry or claustrophobic.

The 101X doesn't stop between City North and the city centre, doesn't go into the airport either. The 101 stops everywhere though, goes into the airport.

Advertisement