Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angry Birds Beta on Android from Friday

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Great game, level 14 the 'castle' thing fell down on it's own.
    :P
    I'm that good ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Great game, level 14 the 'castle' thing fell down on it's own.
    :P
    I'm that good ;)

I had the same happen. It just seemed to jump up then collapse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Anyone know when the full version is coming out or even how much it might cost? Its ridiculously addictive!

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/10/07/full-version-angry-birds-released-week/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

Man, i have been stuck on level 7 for the past month! i have 3 stars in every other level, i just can't get 3 stars in 7!! i have 72000 on it! what does it take to get 3 stars?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

allen175 wrote: »
    Man, i have been stuck on level 7 for the past month! i have 3 stars in every other level, i just can't get 3 stars in 7!! i have 72000 on it! what does it take to get 3 stars?!

I got 3 stars with a score of 75000, can't remember how I did it though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

Level 7 is a bitch alright, have to get over 75000 to get 3 starts.

Got 75640 initially with my current highest at 76980. Think it involves aiming at the second tower with your first throw and getting the ones either side of it toppling and taking out 4 pigs and the destroying as much lumber and the remainng pig with your next throw..

The birds can speed up causing more damage if you touch them immediately after release, causing more damage..

finally after months of hard work i finished angry birds, 3 stars on every level and 79000 points on level 7, im so happy that i managed to complete it. now to buy the full version and suffer through finishing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

allen175 wrote: »
    finally after months of hard work i finished angry birds, 3 stars on every level and 79000 points on level 7, im so happy that i managed to complete it. now to buy the full version and suffer through finishing that.

Well done!

Can you get the full version for Android yet? Have it on the Maemo but only the beta on Android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

god's toy wrote: »
    Well done!

Can you get the full version for Android yet? Have it on the Maemo but only the beta on Android

Tommorrow:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

jwcurtin wrote: »
    Tommorrow:)

Coooool!

Cant wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

How many levels on the full version?

the article says 150 levels, can't wait for this, going to be refreshing the market all day in college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Meh... guess I'll have to wait a while!

"Oops! Due to the enormous traffic generated by the Android launch of Angry Birds, rovio.com is down"

"Dear visitors, GetJar website is experiencing temporary technical problems due to a totally undexpected high demand for the new free game Angry Birds"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Meh... guess I'll have to wait a while!

"Oops! Due to the enormous traffic generated by the Android launch of Angry Birds, rovio.com is down"

"Dear visitors, GetJar website is experiencing temporary technical problems due to a totally undexpected high demand for the new free game Angry Birds"

god few alertnative downloads in this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056061772

Advertisement