Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotty pup wanted

Options
  • 31-08-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Starting to try help my friend find a puppy, so logically this is the first place I go!! I'll be trying the Kennel club aswell, but I'd rather get personal recommendations.

He is Polish, so the dog will be moving to Poland with him in the next year or two. He's had Rottweilers in the family before, but this will technically be his first dog. He wants to buy in Ireland because apparently there is alot of inbreeding in Poland and the strains over there have alot of deformities (according to him, I have no idea).

He's looking for a Rottweiler puppy, male. I've suggested rehoming/mixed breeds etc, but he is adamant he wants a full-on rotty, they're a breed he's loved for years and wants to get a puppy so his baby daughter can grow up with him.

So, two questions:
    1) anyone know any reputible breeders with litters on the way, or planning a litter in the next while?
    2) what's the process for getting a dog moved to Poland when he eventually does want to go back?

(EDIT: Third question- I always like to give people books on dogs when they're thinking about getting one. Does anyone know where to get good books on dogs in Polish??)

Comments

Advertisement