Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earthone9

Options
  • 31-08-2010 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Not sure if there are/were any fans here, but you can download their "best of" for free on their website:

http://www.earthtone9.co.uk/

Not a bad auld band, not a bad auld compilation...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Cheers for this! I was really into them in 2000/2001 after hearing Star Damage and kinda forgot about them after that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

yup, I remember getting a few of their tracks on the Rock Sound samplers back in 2000/2001, and they were pretty decent tracks. Both are on the compilation thankfully!
    ...*sigh* remember when the Rock Sound had the likes of Filter, Slipknot, At the Drive In... on their sample CDs.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Wow! Completely forgot about this band! I'm pretty sure I still have the Metal Hammer CD with Tat Twam Asi single on it. Cheers OP.

Dragging up an old thread I know, but don't see the point in starting a new one.

Some Earthtone 9 updates if any of ye are fans. I just happened to get an email about a live dvd:

http://www.earthtone9.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

I vote not to close the zombie thread here, earthtone9 are a band more people should know about, amazing band.

I prefer 'Tat Twam Asi' from the 'hi-point' EP myself (which the following isn't).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Less than a month till their next set of UK dates, have tickets for Kingston and Brighton :D

Not sure if there would be enough interest to open a new thread, but here is Earthone9's new song. It's not bad. I'll probably check out the album when it comes out...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

seachto7 wrote: »
    Not sure if there would be enough interest to open a new thread, but here is Earthone9's new song. It's not bad. I'll probably check out the album when it comes out...

On first listen it doesn't really immediately engage like some of their earlier stuff would. Will give the album a listen though for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭thrashmetalfan

i love earthtone 9. saw em live in london at a kerrang sponsored festival in 98. i still have their t shirt which i wear quite frequently in the gym. tat twam asi!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I had Arc-Tan-Gent. I liked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

They're streaming the new album here.

Advertisement