Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weak Handshakes

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

I took an instant dislike to the man. To be honset, I'd prefer a handcrusher.

Yeah like you can tell what a person is like by their handshake....

I'll bet every politician , wanker banker, and criminal in the country has a strong handshake, probably tells you all you need to know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I personally prefer the bro fist or knuckle bump but it never really caught on in this country.

And let's hope to fcuk it never does! It's so cringeworthy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I find the majority of the time it's women who offer the most feeble and insincere handshakes of all mankind Give me a proper handshake for fcuk sake! Men can be just as bad BTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

De Dannan wrote: »
    Yeah like you can tell what a person is like by their handshake....

I'll bet every politician , wanker banker, and criminal in the country has a strong handshake, probably tells you all you need to know

Well a good handshake is a start. It's up to you what you make of it afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

I give them a tinkle with my index finger during the handshake, just to let them know how I roll

• Advertisement
Advertisement