Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jedward on ITV2

• 31-08-2010 9:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭

Whilst flicking through the television looking for an appropriate programme through which to get basic erotic titillation, I was horrified when my gaze descended on a group of D4 women attending a party hosted by no less than the two most derided Irish spinstrels, namely John and Edward.

The programme was deceitful as it promised me the young breasts (Which came in the form of the D4 girls previously mentioned - whom I presume are of legal copulative age) that I craved, to meet my basic instincts at this hour. However, as time progressed, I found myself repulsed at the feminine features of the two twins in question.

Naturally the question arose; are these twins of the same race as the rest of us, or are they in fact, a different species?

I would not recommend switching over to ITV2 right now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Jedward of the worst thing to hit the music industry. They are pathetic, but their fans are just as annoying. Every Jedward fan refers to people as being jealous when they insult Jedward. It's like they have the mentality of a 10 year old, most of which are but for the ones who are adults. Christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

TV forum or celeb forum, any where but here really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement