Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Clubs accepting new members?

Options
  • 31-08-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

I am based in the south Dublin region and looking to join a gun club that may have vacant postions.

My work has me driving in Wicklow, Kildare, Carlow and Kilkenny as well as Dublin. I would really like Wicklow or Kildare as they are a bit closer but does anyone know if clubs are taking on new memebers?

If so can you recommend any for me?
    I have a shotgun and a CZ 452. I am a member of Courtlough range and am an ok shot.

Cheers!
    Ray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

If it is clay shooting and target shooting you are interested in then contact Hilltop

www.hilltopshootingsports.com

You can also take a look at www.nasrpc.ie to see some more clubs in your area that you could contact.

B'Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Add to that: BRC in Bohernabreena, DRC in Manor Kilbride, Harbour House in Kildare, Rathdrum Rifle & Pistol Club in Rathdrum and East Coast Shooting Club in Roundwood.

Check out the clubs and ranges wiki here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Is the OP not a member of a range and now wants a bit of "real shooting" ;)
    So wants to join a Gunclub!:D

Advertisement