Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE News - Slieverue woman (originally from Waterford)

• 31-08-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Might be a long shot but did anyone see a piece on the 9 o'clock news tonight about a girl with a very rare disease living in slieverue originally from Waterford who has set up a website.

Anyone catch the website address?

Just interested to check it out. Thanks

Was going to post it in the kilkenny county forum but the only thing active in that forum is tumbleweed

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

rte.ie/player
    Watch it again

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rye_212

9news not on the player yet. But the online news service was re-running the same news from 10pm and the story was re-run

www.sharonsplace.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Cabaal wrote: »
    rte.ie/player
    Watch it again

Cheers but I'm on an edge connection on my phone so a little tricky at the moment ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Rte website maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

rye1967 wrote: »
    9news not on the player yet. But the online news service was re-running the same news from 10pm and the story was re-run

www.sharonsplace.ie

Thanks a million for that. Must have been replying to cabaals post as you posted last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus,

I was just Reading it there. It's a shocking story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

saw it last night, very upsetting

Advertisement