Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearse House Aprtments ;)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 paulrosswhelan

hey i are the pearse house apartments any good.kinda leaving this house hunting late and need ta find a place before monday:(
    Hey Well ive never been, i only seen pics and it looks nice, and its been getting great reviews, ill know on sunday:D the landlady anna may seems really nice, so give her a ring and see if she has anything available:D i think i have the number somewere, ill pm it to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 laniganoath

hey cool,ha the only thing im worried about is the whole no partying thing that could change things for me.
    thanks for the number,may ring her soon.every where i checked so far have been dear like 400 a month ha no thanks.:)

hey cool,ha the only thing im worried about is the whole no partying thing that could change things for me.
    thanks for the number,may ring her soon.every where i checked so far have been dear like 400 a month ha no thanks.:)

Haha Yer i know what you mean, ah i think she doesnt want major parties going on, and yeah its 280 a month,:)
    and you pay 200 yoyo for your esb/heating and that should do you for the year.

ah yea thats understandable i guess.
    ah really thats good,may get credit and check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

You can do a virtual tour here : http://www.digital-door.com/pearsehousetour/
    They are lovely :)

I wish it could be Sunday already :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ha thats cool thanks for that.
    kinda want ta move into ballyraine they look class:D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

ha thats cool thanks for that.
    kinda want ta move into ballyraine they look class:D

Thats where i'm headed :) Cannot wait ;)

cool:D
    ur lucky your from around the area.ha wont have a clue where im going

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Don't worry you will find your way about and there will be plenty folks to help you.

Most students stick to college, bus station and the main street :D

God Yeah im gunna be the same, wont have a clue where im going, completely lost:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Well have ye all moved in yet? :D

Yeah Ill be there in about 20 mins. Just passage lifford now I think, u there yet?

Yeah Ill be there in about 20 mins. Just passage lifford now I think, u there yet?

Ya just sitting down with a cuppa tea!

i was changed to court manor house:p i was standing outside pearse house, rang anna may, went down here and voila, moved in, the only thing thats pissing me off is that ive got dsl broadband not wireless:(

i was changed to court manor house:p i was standing outside pearse house, rang anna may, went down here and voila, moved in, the only thing thats pissing me off is that ive got dsl broadband not wireless:(

Me too and our box is in the sitting room/kitchen, thought she told me there was one in every room. It doesn't really matter because my cable is at least 20ft long but it's a pain dragging cables everywhere.

Advertisement