Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow championship manager 4 network game

Options
  • 31-08-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Anyone local interested in playin cm4? Mods dont move to gaming cos im lookin for locals. I know its an old one but its the best one imo :cool: Retro baby! If interested gimme a shout and i'll give you the ip address and help u set up. I can provide the game if yer stuck!

Serious manager only :cool:

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Yes, yes and yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

deadly buzz :) will u be able to play every evening?

For anyone interested we're starting tonight at 7pm. We've 6 so far so it will be challenging. The league is italy and we're drawing for 1st pick and so on so it will be fair. Xfire will be needed so we can arrange teams and chat during games. Can be downloaded here. My user name is dboy85

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Dboy85 wrote: »
    deadly buzz :) will u be able to play every evening?

mmm Im not big on comittment. How long we playing each evening? What time?

lol well not every evening, playing from 8pm in the evenings. Some of the lads have other commitments and wont make it every night so we're going to trash it out tonight to see what way we'll do it. Come along tonite anyway and see what way it pans out. It'll be a good lauff if nothing else. Have you got the game?

• Advertisement

still lookin for numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kyleisking

Anyone local interested in playin cm4? Mods dont move to gaming cos im lookin for locals. I know its an old one but its the best one imo :cool: Retro baby! If interested gimme a shout and i'll give you the ip address and help u set up. I can provide the game if yer stuck!

Serious manager only :cool:

Cheers
    hi there i am also interested in playing online.. i beleive you need ip addy to play or start a league.. if you have set one up or are setting one up please contact me via my email... kylepaterson@rocketmail.com.
    cheers kyle.

yeah well start one maybe Saturday if everyone is ok with that! Make sure to add me on xfire so we can go over rules and times.
    Make sure you are patched up to version 4.0.8 otherwise we'll have problems

Peace! See ye saturday lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kyleisking

yeah well start one maybe Saturday if everyone is ok with that! Make sure to add me on xfire so we can go over rules and times.
    Make sure you are patched up to version 4.0.8 otherwise we'll have problems

Peace! See ye saturday lads!
    hey up sailor sounds good to me.. i have a few questions..
    1:what is the patch? i assume i need it and where do i get it?
    2:im living in spain so not so near carlow will that be a problem?
    3:i downloaded tht xfire and sent you a friend request dan but not to sure how tht site works.
    4:how does the network game work.. do we all need to be online to play.? is it a league but with example 4 human teams 16 computer teams?
    5:when i try network game it asks for a IP addy is that your ip or my ip or both? and once for example i put your ip in how does it work for setting up a league choosing team ect?
    peace out... speak soon..possibly on that xfire or i have facebook if that helps.
    cheers kyle.

Advertisement