Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHY CANT PEOPLE PICK UP THERE DOG MESS

Options
  • 31-08-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

how come so many people cant pick up there dog mess after them in public .
    over the past 2 weeks i have seen so many people doing how hard is it to carry a plastic bag and put it in the bin especially due to the fact that dog crap carries millions of bacteria .also do you think the goverment should supply a door to door collection of dog crap like they do with the new compost bins

common carriers of the following diseases:
    whipworms.Whipworms[*]Hookworms
    [*]Roundworms
    [*]Tapeworms
    [*]Salmonellosis
    [*]Cryptosporidiosis
    [*]Campylobacteriosis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

simple answer,,,, because its icky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Here we just dump human stuff into the sea . All these organisms are in soil anyway from other wild animals etc. Of course get rid of your dogs waste if its in an area that will be used by kids,people walking or doing sports , but missing the odd poop the dog does in bushes is harmless. I use a spot on thing that kills all or most of those things so its poop is reltively harmless. I remember reading that all those harmfull organisms were also found on public phones, door handles etc from people not washing their hands etc and we all dont drop dead from them.

Luckily we get lots of rain here to wash a lot of it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I use a spot on thing that kills all or most of those things so its poop is reltively harmless. I remember reading that all those harmfull organisms were also found on public phones, door handles etc from people not washing their hands etc and we all dont drop dead from them.

Luckily we get lots of rain here to wash a lot of it away.

Spot on kills fleas, some brands claim to kill ticks as well but rarely do, that is all they kill :rolleyes: Did you read any of the OP? This has all been covered in the Pre-moderated forum.

OP do you know what Plagiarism is? ;) Google it please if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Spot on kills fleas, some brands claim to kill ticks as well but rarely do, that is all they kill :rolleyes: Did you read any of the OP? This has all been covered in the Pre-moderated forum.

OP do you know what Plagiarism is? ;) Google it please if you don't.

i do but whats the big deal. if the mods dont have a problem???
    i mearly just wanted to point out the harmfull problems it causes on the enviroment and people also how easy it is to pick it up.
    soz i did not see this before il delete it so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

I always do. I get sick when i see others not doing the same.

• Advertisement

pokertalk wrote: »
    i do but whats the big deal. if the mods dont have a problem???
    i mearly just wanted to point out the harmfull problems it causes on the enviroment and people also how easy it is to pick it up.
    soz i did not see this before il delete it so

No, just add a link to it from where you got it from, mods have deleted stuff before is all!

<Edit> Too slow!

what u mean edit to slow

<Edit> - As in I went back and added that, Too slow as in you had already deleted the stuff before I had time to put my last post. ;) Just stick in a link to it anyway n ppl can still read it if they want.

k cheers . im not to savey with computers i just like dogs and had lazy peeps:D

Advertisement