Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking o2 bill pay phone

Options
  • 31-08-2010 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, i am interested in buying an o2 n97 phone, but the phone was got originally on o2 billpay, i was wondering how you would go about unlocking it or is it alredy unlocked?thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 GreenTech

Hey,

If I'm understanding you right the phone was on O2 but you want to use it on another network?

If so you need an NAC code. If the phone was on Bill Pay and the contract was fully honoured by the Bill Payer and all bills are fully paid then the O2 network would give this code to the original owner of the phone on request. Nokia are usually very easy to get these codes for from what I have learned. Hope this is useful...

I'm in a similar situation but I'm having trouble getting the NAC code for an LG. I've moved network and I've requested the NAC and its taking almost 2 weeks so far and no response. The said they would text it to me and they blow me off every time I call. First it was 1-2 days, then it was 1-2 weeks!!! Very annoying and I'm sure illegal. Anybody know where I might find legislation on this as I'm sure their must be a maximum period that they have to give you this code?

Advertisement