Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool FC Light Switch & Wall Crest

• 31-08-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi All

I am in the middle of re-decorating my daughters bedroom, and she is Liverpool FC mad,
    Can anyone tell me where I can get a Liverpool FC themed light switch and Liverpool FC wall stickers (preforably a BIG Liverpool Crest) in Dublin or surrounding area,
    Or suggest somebody that I can contact to either make a wall decal or even paint a mural of the Liverpool crest (at a reasonable price :) of course)

She is a good kid and I want to do some thing special for her. :)

Many Thanks in advance,

Aido 1976

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

I know you can get the pool wallpaper if thats any good. Look in argos for all the extras (duvet, light, rug. bin etc), Or if you know anyone travelling over to see a match ask them to go to the club store. There are many places to pick up little bits and bobs, just keep looking around. YNWA

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/products/accessories/bedroom

You should get all you need there bar the Light switches. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

get a vinyl company to make you up a sticker for the light switch just bring a new light switch to them and get them to fit the vinyl too

Advertisement