Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tony Blairs booky wook

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

caseyann wrote: »
    Nice twist so a load is full of lunatics with guns?
    So what they gave them the power and thought they were suitable for said power?? They cant control what someone does with said power.
    They are both same terrorists and saddam is cut from same cloth, never linked him with the terror cells you made it up and read the sentence how you wanted to.

You said it in the above quote from you. Seriously, if you can't follow what you yourself said then there is no point in carrying this on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

You said it in the above quote from you. Seriously, if you can't follow what you yourself said then there is no point in carrying this on.

You and your buddy thanker Nodin are really getting on my nerves now,you because you actually still even after me telling you i didnt say it like that insist i did.Just for the reason to disagree and try get your nil point across.
    I would back the US and Blair up for all his decisions keeps little terrorists out of our countries.
    They are full of terrorists who would kill you off as quick be it whether you are Muslim or not and you wouldnt be to them as you dont live as they do (Just remember that)They also have backing and participation from the civilians and i remember the pictures and video footage of them burning and celebrating the 9/11 murders.Also the death to those who insult Islam banners.And the nerve to walk through English streets with them banners.
    I would have took their pictures and booted them right out of the country if i was in charge.
    Insult a religion get threatened with death that is beyond nut jobs.

And Nodin for his constant half attempt to be mister superior :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

caseyann wrote: »
    I would back the US and Blair up for all his decisions keeps little terrorists out of our countries.

Iraq was not involved in sending terrorists, little, medium sized, or larger, to "our countries". Furthermore....
    The invasion of Iraq "substantially" increased the terrorist threat to the UK, the former head of MI5 has said.
    Giving evidence to the Iraq inquiry, Baroness Manningham-Buller said the action had radicalised "a few among a generation".
    As a result, she said she was not "surprised" that UK nationals were involved in the 7/7 bombings in London.
    She said she believed the intelligence on Iraq's threat was not "substantial enough" to justify the action.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10693001

WASHINGTON, Sept. 23 — A stark assessment of terrorism trends by American intelligence agencies has found that the American invasion and occupation of Iraq has helped spawn a new generation of Islamic radicalism and that the overall terrorist threat has grown since the Sept. 11 attacks.
    The classified National Intelligence Estimate attributes a more direct role to the Iraq war in fueling radicalism than that presented either in recent White House documents or in a report released Wednesday by the House Intelligence Committee, according to several officials in Washington involved in preparing the assessment or who have read the final document.
    The intelligence estimate, completed in April, is the first formal appraisal of global terrorism by United States intelligence agencies since the Iraq war began, and represents a consensus view of the 16 disparate spy services inside government. Titled “Trends in Global Terrorism: Implications for the United States,’’ it asserts that Islamic radicalism, rather than being in retreat, has metastasized and spread across the globe.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/world/middleeast/24terror.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print
    A report concluding that the Iraq War has generated a stunning sevenfold increase in the yearly rate of fatal jihadist attacks, amounting to literally hundreds of additional terrorist attacks and thousands of civilian lives lost
    http://www.stwr.org/united-states-of-america/the-iraq-effect-war-has-increased-terrorism-sevenfold-worldwide.html.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

This post has been deleted.

Four people were charged with public order offences. So using your logic that only those facing charges can be called criminal the vast majority of the protesters were peaceful only four were not. They haven't been found guilty yet wither so none of the protesters are criminals.

Advertisement