Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering or Charities in New Ross area?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭

I'm a 17 year old girl going into college this year. I live in the New Ross area and will be living at home for college. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any charities or organisations to volunteer for in the area? As I said, I'm going into college so donating isn't really an option (no money), just looking for something I can do that can help out at the same time.

All suggestions appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

There are lots of volunteer organisations who'd appreciate a hand - what kind of stuff are you thinking? What kind of hours / times have you got to offer? Any particular skills or preferences?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Any type really, I'd just like to be involved in something. I'm studying Early Childhood Studies in WIT so the weekends'd suit best really, or late on weekdays (after 6), except Fridays, I'm a Scout Leader on Fridays :)

Advertisement