Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gender and Sexuality

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

zxy wrote: »
    Maybe I should invest in some playthings. :) For the time being I've opted for celibacy tho, think I'm so used to asexuality it's like I'm made for it. It's not that I'm not capable of loving someone, I just seem to be happy loving them and leaving it at that.

Aye, I'm a cuddler too. In my last long term relationship I used toys but that was nearly 2 years ago. Sex only becomes an issue for me when the other person has an issue with it. Hence I'm not in a relationship; maybe :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

meh cuddles..have been in a relationship on and off for the last four months, I'm just bored and would rather be doing nothing than "doing" that. no love, no grok, no point. (sorry, I'm especially p1ssy today)

zxy wrote: »
    meh cuddles..have been in a relationship on and off for the last four months, I'm just bored and would rather be doing nothing than "doing" that. no love, no grok, no point. (sorry, I'm especially p1ssy today)

*pats head* we all have our days/weeks/months etc.

I just wanna big spoon freja beha erichsen. that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

gigidy gigidy <3

• Advertisement
Advertisement