Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We might have done it again!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It's in the Metro too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Id give her one all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's in the mirror today as well.
    I wonder if the bitch is Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Says in the Article she is Croatian with a Bosnian accent. Ignite the pitchforks!, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

gimmick wrote: »

Me too, square in the jaw!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭stbrennan

Little red riding hood is just stopping the wolves man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This kinda thing has been going on for years - it's where expressions like "cat in a bag" come from and dog breeders often drown unwanted puppies as a culling method, though they usually do it in a bucket of water & not flinging them into a river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

This video went viral.

I don't really think Boards put it out there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

King Felix wrote: »
    This video went viral.

I don't really think Boards put it out there.
    Maybe not, I said "might" but it went un-noticed till posted up and commented on and the papers mention this.

Anyway here is the original post: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67758436&postcount=70

...Again, I have to warn others, if you find such things hard to take or forget
    - please, please think twice before viewing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mp3kid

gimmick wrote: »

In the 2nd pic she appears to have a serious case of "Man Hands"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Does anyone else think she looks alot like LiaLia :pac:

Hmmmm

Her facebook page has been removed!

Name: Known.
    Adress: Known - Germany
    Email adress: Known.
    Telephone number Known
    School: Known.
    Location of puppy throwing: Mangfall

I Left out details for obvious reason but she has been apparently identified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Biggins wrote: »
    A day ago I reported about a sick video of a girl throwing puppies into the water.
    Well it looks like Boards.ie might be creating the news again!

The Mail has run with the story!

Here is their Web version: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307594/Girl-caught-horror-clip-throwing-live-puppies-river.html
    Like nearly all internet memes 4Chan is the source of this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Kasabian wrote: »
    Does anyone else think she looks alot like LiaLia :pac:

Hmmmm
    Biggins wrote: »
    Her facebook page has been removed!

Lia Lia's in hiding?

King Felix wrote: »
    Lia Lia's in hiding?

She better be for a while. Lets be honest.

And another thing, what about the person that took the video footage?
    I hold them equally as cruel for they didn't stop the girl or even object!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

saw this on Jezebel last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Doggy-paddle fail.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

What an evil little cnut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

We need to perpetrate a News of the World-style sting in which a report is fabricated here on Boards, preferably with heavy overtones of whatever emotive guff is capturing the public attention at the time, maybe a few staged photos and made-up quotes, and then wait and see which of the media outlets decide to run with it.

Or update someone c-list celeb's Wiki page to confirm their death, post a report on it here, and wait for the obits to roll to press.

Then name and shame accordingly. The standard of news reporting is shameful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

beans wrote: »
    We need to perpetrate a News of the World-style sting in which a report is fabricated here on Boards, preferably with heavy overtones of whatever emotive guff is capturing the public attention at the time, maybe a few staged photos and made-up quotes, and then wait and see which of the media outlets decide to run with it.

Or update someone c-list celeb's Wiki page to confirm their death, post a report on it here, and wait for the obits to roll to press.

That would be good !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

beans wrote: »

A bit like the "Urban Fox Hunting" video that was blatantly a hoax but the media (and others) jumped on as if it was fact? The media gets it wrong all the time, then it is revealed as wrong and no one cares ...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I believe they ran with it yesterday in the sun. Or at least online in the sun.
    Someone forwarded it to me ok?
    I don't read the sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Irish Halo wrote: »
    A bit like the "Urban Fox Hunting" video that was blatantly a hoax but the media (and others) jumped on as if it was fact? The media gets it wrong all the time, then it is revealed as wrong and no one cares ...

Yeah, or that GTA photoshop job based on the life and times of Raoul Moat :rolleyes: But I suppose in that case they didn't actually lie, but painted a picture by omission and suggestion.

The media should have a duty of care to the truth, and to the public at large. By the same token, the public should be vigilant to the confidence-tricks that these shameful rags employ. It takes two to be fooled, the mark and the grifter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

What I think this proves is that there could very well be a case for replacing the judiciary system with boards.ie polls. Start a thread in AH, accompany it with a poll. BOOM. Instant justice. Cant go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I'm sure its been said before, but what a b*tch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I believe they ran with it yesterday in the sun. Or at least online in the sun.
    Someone forwarded it to me ok?
    I don't read the sun.

You just look at the pictures right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Pretty weird to see that video. But, yeah a lot of people will kill puppies, it is not that uncommon. Not for pleasure or anything, but out of necessity. They do it in Ireland quite a lot. Dogs should be neutered but when they are not, many people kill the litter. It is more old fashioned.

Advertisement