Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary woman puts cat in a bin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Great video!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Loved it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

ha ha see all the KK people goin mad in the comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Wrong forum. This has no place here. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I giggled!

but aint guna happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

emo!! wrote: »
    I giggled!

but aint guna happen!

Its attitudes like that, that has the whole of Ireland wanting Tipp to win!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

michellie wrote: »
    Its attitudes like that, that has the whole of Ireland wanting Tipp to win!!:rolleyes:

That makes no sense :confused: If you support a team, surely you would believe they are going to win? If you think emo! was just being cocky, then what about the woman in the video? Some Waterford people (not directed at you michellie) would seriously want to get over themselves and the whole Kilkenny thing. It's really sad at this stage, especially on this forum. I'll let you all in on a little secret: Most Kilkenny people don't give a fcuk about Waterford.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Adyx wrote: »
    That makes no sense :confused: If you support a team, surely you would believe they are going to win? If you think emo! was just being cocky, then what about the woman in the video? Some Waterford people (not directed at you michellie) would seriously want to get over themselves and the whole Kilkenny thing. It's really sad at this stage, especially on this forum. I'll let you all in on a little secret: Most Kilkenny people don't give a fcuk about Waterford.

Well the "The K-team" do give a fcuk about Waterford.

And i can let you in on something that isnt a little secret : All Waterford people dont give two fcuk's about little towns like Kilkenny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Lads can we kindly not go feral everytime Kilkenny hurling is mentioned and keep it on topic please? Cheers!

ziedth wrote: »
    Lads can we kindly not go feral everytime Kilkenny hurling is mentioned and keep it on topic please? Cheers!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Adyx wrote: »

RELAX boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

RELAX boy

agreed

RELAX boy

I am, girl

It's a pretty lame rivalry tbh

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think the craic is funny until eejits go around in balaclava in a threating manor and vandalizing the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

Sully wrote: »
    I think the craic is funny until eejits go around in balaclava in a threating manor and vandalizing the city.

what do you find threatening about them?

I would consider any group of men in a balaclavas driving around to be threatening TBH.

Imagine this, some old lady is walking along some evening in Ferrybank and these guys drive up beside her. I'd imagine it would scare the living jesus out of her.

• Advertisement

Not the sharpest tool in the box are ya gobo?

they only wear them for the photos for feck sake. Did ye think they go round in balaclavas all day. you're not too sharp yoursevles.:rolleyes:

are ye afraid they might attack ye with their paint brushes, :pac:

Why are they wearing balaclavas in the first place anyway be it for photos or not.

so drama queens like yourselves wont be trying to track them down.

gobo99 wrote: »

I dont think it would be very difficult for the gardai to "track them down",it has already been established that Ballyhale Shamrocks GAA club is the registered owner of the k-team website,so maybe they could start from there.

Any more comments like this from anyone and it's a week off, this is the only warning lads

if they weren't vandalising stuff I wouldn't give two hoots TBH. We can all agree here that the rock is a bit of craic but the quay and pavements are too much. Someone made a good point in tgat it's getting a little to close to Provo style Belfast for my taste.

My point is, this stuff they paint over. Do they pay to fox it when finished? I doubt it.

Haven't been around much last few days, what happened? Or is it just the rock thing again?

Edit: Never mind just saw Psychedelic's thread. That is really disgraceful.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

they only wear them for the photos for feck sake. Did ye think they go round in balaclavas all day. you're not too sharp yoursevles.:rolleyes:

are ye afraid they might attack ye with their paint brushes, :pac:

Sharp enough to hear reports from locals that they are driving around with balaclavas on and threatening locals with no KK flags up.

Its a game. People might be fed up of KK winning it all the time, because it makes it pointless but at the end of the day most people see it as a game. Running around with paintbrushes everywhere in a dark van with balaclavas is not only pathetic and sad but it makes you out to be a complete unutter gob****e who took it way to far.

The craic we have with our neighbors stops when you start hassling people and damaging additional public property.

Someone should make a citizens arrest, can you imagine it? Diplomatic relations would be broken off and the bridges blown. :p

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Sharp enough to hear reports from locals that they are driving around with balaclavas on and threatening locals with no KK flags up.
    So you didn't see this yourself then, thought as much.

so so far they have painted a few walls, drove a jeep and worn some questionable head gear, oh and someone in the other thread said they asked someone for directions. Id say Ballybricken Garda Station will have lads working round the clock on this one.:D

the anti kilkenny sentiment in this forum is unreal. There actually wasn't half as much of a fuss made over the giant swastika that was hanging over the city.:pac:

Advertisement