Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching College and Paying Tuition Fees

Options
  • 01-09-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭

I have this friend (lol :-) definitely not me) who has repeated exams and if he is forced to repeat the year is thinking of going to a different college (CIT) to do a different course. What he is wondering is will he be obliged to pay the tuition fees if he starts a new undergraduate degree.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

almostover wrote: »
    I have this friend (lol :-) definitely not me) who has repeated exams and if he is forced to repeat the year is thinking of going to a different college (CIT) to do a different course. What he is wondering is will he be obliged to pay the tuition fees if he starts a new undergraduate degree.

As it stands you are entitled to 4 years free college fees (tuition fees). If you have to repeat 1 of those four years you WILL have to pay for that year's tuition fees, it doesn't matter what course or where you do it the same rule applies.

Advertisement