Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags Throwing Puppies in the river

Options
  • 01-09-2010 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

If any one knows who these girls are pleas report them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

There are alot of different videos on youtube and I couldn't face watching it again to make sure it was the right one. This link is the correct video it's on the PETA website. They are offering a reward to any information but I doubt they will find out who she is/get an actual conviction. :(

I know farmers in the past use to drown puppies and cats in one big bag, never hear of it anymore so maybe those incidents have decreased. Maybe they don't even do it anymore I'm not sure.

This video....well I had to turn it off 30 seconds as it is upsetting. Then I forced myself to watch it. She actually seems to enjoy doing such an act.

Maybe this has already been posted somewhere on boards I did try a search but couldn't find any threads. If the mods decide this isn't appropriate then they can move it/delete it/never show it.
    But I think alot of people need to be reminded of/realise how uneducated and cruel some people are.
    Bad enough if she had drown them in one bag but to do it this way is unthinkable cruelty.

Warning: This video is strictly NSFW and very disturbing.

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2010/08/girl_throws_puppies_in_river.php

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I've approved and merged the two threads because we don't seem to have a thread on this topic in this forum yet.

It's spreading like wildfire around facebook and such sites. Some people have even given the link to local newspaper/tv stations to get more attention and focus on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

sick sad little tramp - was hoping the video ended with someone picking her up and throwing her helplessly into the river after them - b1tch - I only hope this comes back to haunt her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I know farmers in the past use to drown puppies and cats in one big bag, never hear of it anymore so maybe those incidents have decreased. Maybe they don't even do it anymore I'm not sure.

One of my friends who is from a farming background admitted to me not so long ago that her Dad and brother would drown their cats kittens immediately when they were born in warm water because they felt it was the most humane way to do it. :confused::( It drives me mad that they don't bother neutering/spaying their cats! :mad:

I watched the first few seconds and that was enough for me! How someone could not feel guilty about doing that is really beyond me. I really hope she gets caught, shamed and punished!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Apparently Michael Bay is offering $50k and PETA another $2k for her identification. This will not end well for her IMO, all sorts of death threats floating around already. (I mean that in the sense of way over the revenge/punishment from people rather than dealt with properly by the police)

One of my friends who is from a farming background admitted to me not so long ago that her Dad and brother would drown their cats kittens immediately when they were born in warm water because they felt it was the most humane way to do it. :confused::( It drives me mad that they don't bother neutering/spaying their cats! :mad:

I watched the first few seconds and that was enough for me! How someone could not feel guilty about doing that is really beyond me. I really hope she gets caught, shamed and punished!

Yeah my neighbours did that soo much the cats starting having kittens far away from them so they couldn't drown their babies anymore!
    I begged and pleaded with them saying I would even take them to vets and cover the cost of neutering them but they wouldn't listen. :mad:

Maybe they don't do it anymore but hopefully your friend can now take any cat they have to the vets. Rescue centres give out vouchers to get it done.

As for this girl....I mean could she not have just left them at someones doorstep or a nearby vets?? At first I thought maybe the puppies were already dead and she was just disposing of them but then I seen them wriggle and squeal :(:(:(:(:( Sick fcuk!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

little sick fukcing cont blood is boiling looking at that vid. the way she sez weeeeeee when tossing another one in is sickening . if someone can do this kind of act without feeling anything there is something very very vey wrong . future and present physco we are looking at there i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

what a physco...she actually seems to be getting a kick outta doing it?!

and her accomplice recording it jesus:mad:

pair of sickos, throwing them in one by one like that. Cold & pure evil
    Hope they're caught very soon

Poor little defenceless puppies:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Just read in the paper today that the girl in the video (from Bugonjno, Bosnia) won't face animal cruelty charges because she is under 18 so is too young to face court:mad:
    The only good thing though, the pups were rescued from the water!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

lrushe wrote: »
    Just read in the paper today that the girl in the video (from Bugonjno, Bosnia) won't face animal cruelty charges because she is under 18 so is too young to face court:mad:
    The only good thing though, the pups were rescued from the water!:)

Ya I read that she (or her parents) wont face charges and the case has been thrown out.

The puppies werent rescued, a local eldery woman claimed she saved them but it was confirm it wasnt the same puppies. The river was going so fast there wasnt a chance of them being rescued. :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

TillyGirl wrote: »
    The puppies werent rescued, a local eldery woman claimed she saved them but it was confirm it wasnt the same puppies. The river was going so fast there wasnt a chance of them being rescued. :mad::(

Really??? Thought that was the only glimmer of hope in that whole story :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bubs99

What an evil, heartless, psychotic b***h!
    I cannot believe the case has been thrown out, simply forgotten about.
    I heard about this about a fortnight ago, it spread like fire on facebook etc. but I could'nt bring myself to watch it then I just read this thread and took a deep breath.
    I cannot believe how she enjoyed that. The poor little pups, crying as they splash into the rough river. No chance were they rescued. I also know a few Irish farmers who wont neuter their dogs and cats and "dispose" of litters.
    It breaks my heart but they just laugh at me when I confront them.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ButterflyGirl23

That is horriffic, I will never be able to understand how people can be so cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

I hate poeple who this to dog or cat

My little dog was found in a shed when he was a puppy we found him in the middle of a bog tide up in a black bin bag there where 4 other puppys there but all had passed away my one was in a bad sate all his legs where broken ribs cracked tail broken cuts all along is face and back the vet said he will not make it till end of the week well 2 years on and his still alive and happy and his a tough litte dog as last june he was hit by a car and again the vet said he won't make it though the night well the very next day he was up about

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I've seen some horrific sights in my life, but I could not and would not attempt to look at images or vids of animal cruelty. I've partly read some of the posters comments here, that alone makes with want to drown the the b1tch involved in the vid. Actually no, drowning her is a bit much. Maybe a bit of 'Water Boarding' CIA style might teach her a lesson.

Advertisement