Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st years.

Options
  • 01-09-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, im starting 1st year, event management, in LIT. Really nervous about starting college. All my 4nds r in diff college's. anyone else on the same boat? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

jenbelle wrote: »
    Hi, im starting 1st year, event management, in LIT. Really nervous about starting college. All my 4nds r in diff college's. anyone else on the same boat? :D

You'll be fine once you don't write 4nds (I presume that's friends?) in any essay you may have to write!

Best of luck though. Once you put in the effort, you'll make loads of new friends really quickly. That I can guarantee.

*At risk of back seat modding and an infraction, I don't think you need to set up another thread for this!*

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

jenbelle wrote: »
    im in the same boat:o! wana be frnds:p? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Dont worry about it. The whole point of college is for a new experience, and to make new friends. :) Good luck with your studies!

Advertisement