Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valkyria Chronicles 3???

Options
  • 01-09-2010 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

Ok so SEGA registered Valkyria3.jp as a domain name earlier this month, now this website has appeared.....

One word....SQUEEEEEEEE

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

1st was absolutely fantastic, 2nd was on the PSP so i'll never get to play it. Hopefully this will be on the PS3, but i doubt it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Started the first yesterday great game very addictive gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Started the first yesterday great game very addictive gameplay.

Yea so did i! Beautiful looking game and im loving this storybook strategy gameplay. The textures on the models are really interesting, specially the boarder lines of the faces that keep moving. Sometimes the nose or jawline might have a solid black line, then goes to small specs and then to none as they turn their head. Id love to see the making of this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's on PSP apparently.

FVCK. THAT.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

PSP is a horrible machine to use but I'm enjoying VC2 a hell of a lot. I'd prefer a PS3 game and also a game that didn't rely on monster hunter grinding (note japanese developers, PSP games don't need grinding in fact monster hunter is **** so leave out any monster hunter influence).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I saw part 1 in gamespot for 20 Euro second hand the other day. Am I a fool for not picking it up?

I guess its on the PSP cause of the fact its huge in Japan

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I saw part 1 in gamespot for 20 Euro second hand the other day. Am I a fool for not picking it up?

Yes you are. There's no better JRPG released in the last 5 years that isn't called Persona.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Yes you are. There's no better JRPG released in the last 5 years that isn't called Persona.

I wouldn't go nearly as far.

4 I enjoyed but they can be a bit on the laborious side. Great boss fights though.

Well I would definitely go that far, I enjoyed every minute of both games. If you think about it even with the bad points there's not much to match it JRPG wise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd side with Retr0gamer on this as well. Valkyria Chronicles was a fantastic game, and easily one of the best games on the Playstation 3, and one of the best JRPG that i've played in the last few years. It has an interesting story, great gameplay, and an excellent soundtrack.

• Advertisement
Advertisement