Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bikes stolen

Options
  • 01-09-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

My dad’s shed (he lives in Crumlin) was broken into yesterday and two of my bikes, which I store there, were stolen. The bikes and shed were pretty well locked, well so I thought anyway. The two bikes are as follows:
    1. Specialzied Stumpjumper Comp ’08, 19”, black with blue trim. Recently had new wheels added (blue hope pro 2 hubs and Mavic 819 rims on ust Ignitors) and also had the brakes upgraded to Juicy 7s
    2. Bianchi Pista 57cm (’06 I think) with yellow Stelle Italia saddle and yellow schwable tyres.
    If anyone comes across any information re either bike I would be grateful if you could contact either myself or the gardai.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

sorry mate but what has this to do with bball???

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ciarsciars

sorry posted in the wrong place, can this be moved to the cycling forum? thanks

Don't worry about it, I'll just re-post in cycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Closed, but I hope some bball players in Crumlin see the bikes and can help you out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement