Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current weather conditions-September 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

sunny, calm 16 deg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Its cloudy here just now. Temp 14c. Little to no breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Cloudy here today with zero sunshine. Just a hint of brightness at times. Its 9.8c now so I dont think we will be getting any frost. Last nights minimum was 8.7c so I think it will be somethin like that again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Cool, calm and cloudy in Galway city. Temp 8.4C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

No where near a frost last night, 7.8c was the lowest it got, was hoping to wake up to a icy start!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Lovely bright Autumnal morning,chilly but sunny. 9c right now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Cloudy,no sun at all,12 deg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Gerry howley

Cloudy today here in Castlebar with Zero Sunshine Feeling Chilly 10C atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

nice & sunny(&has been most of the day),warm in the sunhine,very nice autumn day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Spent most of the afternoon at EIKN,a fairly chilly 9 Degrees throughout the afternoon in a light S,SE breeze.1017.

• Advertisement

A dull and uneventful day weatherwise. Predominantly grey, with a few short-lived bursts of sunshine. Reached a high of 13.5C, now 11.2C in a SE'ly breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Fionagus wrote: »
    A dull and uneventful day weatherwise. Predominantly grey, with a few short-lived bursts of sunshine. Reached a high of 13.5C, now 11.2C in a SE'ly breeze.

Same type of day here too Fiona, I haven't checked my max temp yet but I don't think it got beyond 11.3c today (seemed to be stagnant on that value for much of the late afternoon anyway). Have to say it was a very pleasant autumnal day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

1.1c here and feels like it,shock to the system :eek:

edit:valentia is 15c,that is an amazing temp variation on this small island of ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Cold and dry. It was 3.5C at 07:30 here this morning.

A real earthy autumnal smell in the air this morning in Galway.:)
    Lowest overnight temp 7.3C , now sunny in a light southerly breeze and temperature a respectable 14.5C.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

2.1 lowest temp overnight in Letterkenny. Frost on fields on way into Lifford this morning. 1st frost of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Lovely afternoon in West Dublin,sun is shining and temp is up to 14c.:)

Has been a lovely day so far here in Mayo, 15.1c and mostly sunny!

Grey and mild

Pretty cloudy in Castlebar all day,a few short bright sunny spells.Tempatures around 14 degress in a SE breeze.

• Advertisement

Moderate rain falling now. Mild.

12 deg, light rain

Been a real miserable day here until around 2pm, its turned into a glourious afteroon, 17.1c and sunny!

snaps wrote: »
    Been a real miserable day here until around 2pm, its turned into a glourious afteroon, 17.1c and sunny!

Much the same in Galway city. Wet and miserable earlier but bright and sunny at the moment and temp 16.2C :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Drizzle, on and off since morning. Calm, 14 c,

Still waiting on something big, to register on my new weather station! lol It's like watching a kettle, waiting for the boil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SusieDx

Dublin is overcast and rain probably on the way :(

After some morning rain in Castlebar it became dry and sunny and clear.10 Degrees atm,clam and clear.

Fog had lifted and it's a nice sunny cold morning. 5.4C.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭snowjon

Very wet here overnight with 9mm of rain - just starting to clear now. Mild at 13C :)

• Advertisement

After the rain/cloud passed early this morning (Around 3am), Temps plunged and we actually had freezing like fog this morning. Top of car had a thin layer of ice on it, strange as i recorded a minimum of only 3.9c at around 7am.

Advertisement