Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current weather conditions-September 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wild night and wild morning.. wet and windy.. Autumn is here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bleugh, I thought it was about to clear but no..looks like we're in the murk all day.

edit I was too pessimistic, after a bit of "will it/won't it" its cleared up nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Brightening up nicely in Galway. The sky's more blue than grey and currently 16.7C:)

The mass of grey gloom now sweeping in from the SW quickly put paid to my blue skies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Fionagus wrote: »
    Overnight rain totalled 12.6mm.

Just 3.3mm here since midnight. September total here standing at 115.6mm. Above the entire average monthly mean already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

wet start dry now mostly cloudy 17.7c

23c in ashford :eek:

anyone tell me what the September record is for high temp or point me in right direction?

• Advertisement

he! Its higher than 23C thats for sure.

No absolute monthly records but this link is of interest for monthly stats since 1961
    http://www.met.ie/climate/30year-averages.asp

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

mild and murky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A fine dry and sunny afternoon in Castlebar.19 Degrees atm.Calm.1009.

Light rain in Galway. Temp 17.5C

The rain has arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Dry with some sunny spells all day, maxed out near 19c

Good stuff for September I guess. Lots of rain forecast for here in the next few days - Saturday, Wet and showery, Sunday - Still an odd shower but drier, Monday - Wet again, Tuesday Showery.

So yet more to be added to our already large rainfall total of 87mm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Dry and sunny here all day. a small bit of cloud around.

Calm, clear skies and dry in Galway this morning. Temp 12.5C.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

After some early morning showers the sun has come out and it feels very pleasant. 16c.:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

16 deg and sunny,no showers yet today.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I was woken up at about 3:45am this morning to hear torrential rain beating against my window, it sounded awful outside. We have had showers on and off all morning here in Limerick city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

looking at the radar i was looking forward to a right heavy shower(yellow directly over me with a touch of pink in it),but all that has happened is a couple of light shower's so far......

edit:wind picked up to a near gale sky blackened and.......... it drizzled a wee bit

another edit:met.ie radar seems to be over exagerating the shower's
    on http://www.raintoday.co.uk/ it's showing them much better and how they are dying away approaching the east.

Cooler than of late. 10.5C, still and clear. Autumn's definitely in the air :)

12 deg,sunny,calm

That tell tale morning dew siting quite heavy after a still clear night. Sunny and still nippy in the shade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy and quite dull in Castlebar with rain/drizzle not to far away.Calm.14 Degrees atm.1025.

Bright and sunny with a light breeze. 16c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Angeltrumpet

will it ever stop raining :eek::( everytime i go out it lashe's (sorry about spellin')

Heavy squally showers, temp 14.4C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

A few heavty showers today, nothing special. A lot more building up to the NW of me now. 13.9c

Dull and cloudy,no rain yet

Wet and windy in Galway city. Temp 15.7C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Dark wet morning.

dark and damp

• Advertisement

Overcast and very blustery. Mild though,15c.

Advertisement