Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

91011 wrote: »
    No, the staff of the O2 are not agents of MCD and do not represent MCD. MCD pay O2 arena a price that includes staffing.

Your gripe is with O2 staff & O2 arena. MCD & guns n roses fulfilled their obligations from a legal point of view, it would not be possible for a court to rule against MCD.

If you go the O2 Arena route, you would have a better chance. - You could get cctv evidence of an amount of people leaving the venue.

we will see what the judge says then mr/mrs legal high and mighty

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

wow - very helpful
    I have heard people saying thery have videos of o2 staff telling them to leave. Also house lights went on.
    I have video of the lights coming on, does anyone have the footage of the staff telling people to leave? That would seal it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

we will see what the judge says then mr/mrs legal high and mighty

This comment shows exactly what type of stubborn person you are.

Before wasting you time, maybe get a legal opinion on this.

Your case is NOT with MCD, your case as you have VERY clearly outlined, is with staff of the O2 arena. You don't need to have a legal brain to know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

91011 wrote: »

Before wasting you time, maybe get a legal opinion on this.

Your case is NOT with MCD, your case as you have VERY clearly outlined, is with staff of the O2 arena. You don't need to have a legal brain to know this.

You're making sense 91011, personally I'm just following what they told me to do as a first step, so I can use the argument that I did as instructed.

As I said before next would be registered letter, but I've been browsing boards.ie and someone else suggested getting in touch with the National Consumer Agency - www.nca.ie so I reckon I'll do that next and get advised properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

So any update yet lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

anyone make a claim yet to SCC?

Did MCD reply to anyone?

Advertisement