Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates in Louth?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all - I'm looking for a Pilates class in Louth - I live in Ardee but drive so anywhere is good.

Although not Jackie Skelly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

The gf did it down in Felda in Dundalk last year and recommended it
    Heres the num - 042 9321860

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Try Pro Health in Drogheda, they have a small studio which holds about 5 people and a guy there called Mark that does 2 classes per week absolutely brilliant, havent a number to hand but i will get one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I did Pilates with Noleen Gregory in Termonfechin (ICA premises) a few years back, and she also used to do classes in Dunleer. Really enjoyed them. Not sure if she's still doing classes, but she used to advertised in the local papers, so worth keeping an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

The Louth Physio run classes in modified pilates.

The cost is €12-15 per class and usually it is once per week and a 6 week stint per time.

I did them found them good but stopped after about 20 classes and now do the pilates as part of my stretching routine when in the gym and sometimes (should be twice a day) at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

Southgate Fitness in Colpe Cross, Drogheda run Pilates Classes.
    http://www.southgatefitness.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Hi,there are classes starting in Ardee Community School,Ardee Monday 13 Sept.
    Time:8pm
    Cost €50
    6 Lessons
    086-3081266

I seen this advertised in the mid-Louth paper yesterday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gd123

I used Bodyright Physiotherapy and Pilates clinic in Drogheda. They do Modified Pilates with a Physio which is more gentle than regular piliates and i got great results. Sarah is the physio there. The number is 0419843950. good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭kavanagh_h

What about the physiotherapy centre in tullyallen just beside the shops? I saw a poster in there when I last went to get physio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emmanuelle0459

There's a Beginners class on every Tuesday morning @ 11.30 in The Studios on the Coes Road. It's €8 per class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emmanuelle0459

There's a Beginners class on every Tuesday morning @ 11.30 in The Studios on the Coes Road. It's €8 per class.
    The Coes Road in Dundalk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Arrrrrrr

I thought most of 'em we made to walk the plank be now?

Advertisement