Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carparking Castlewhite apartments - Help!!

Options
  • 01-09-2010 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

--- Help ---

I'm moving into my accomodation in Castlewhite apartments in the next week. Rang today to sort parking for my car, my sister parked her car there for 4 years with no problems a few years back.

I was told that there is no parking for tenents and that in the 5 years this person has worked he hasn't seen a student of UCC with a car !!!!!!

So I need a carparking space somewhere near castlewhite anyone out there with a solution to my problem???. I'm sure someone must have come across this situation and has found a solution before!!!

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

Afair there are parking spaces in Castlewhite but are reserved for staff. What you need to do is apply for a Residents Parking Permit from Cork City Council, closest parking spaces available are by the UCC Car Park next to Castlewhite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Afair there are parking spaces in Castlewhite but are reserved for staff. What you need to do is apply for a Residents Parking Permit from Cork City Council, closest parking spaces available are by the UCC Car Park next to Castlewhite.

you need a permit

prepare for a lot of grief, you have been warned.

have a urine sample ready in case they ask you for it...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭flynny51

You know, there are a lot of old people without cars who have driveways around UCC. Keep an eye out for ads offering parking spaces etc. You'd come across them from time to time. A German friend of mine helped an old lady bring in her bins one day and she let him park his car in her drive (sounds so very very wrong) for the year.

Advertisement