Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Coach (trailer)

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z2VC38PtKU

Hi all,

I thought i'd come here and post the trailer for a new web-based sitcom i've been working on here in Galway. It was written by myself and two stand up comedians/writers/actors/part time supermodels Giles Brody and Bob Hennigan and is based around the thrilling and hilarious (sometimes all at once) adventures of the painfully shy John and his omnipotent lifecoach. We've just finished editing six episodes with the sterling help of Rory Walsh at Spire Digital, with acres of help along the way from so many others. The first episode should be online on the 10th September and if you want to know more just go to:

http://www.facebook.com/lifecoachtips

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

It's all very well done and seems to have a lot going for it but it's not really my type of humour.

Have you ever watched "bored to death"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

well done, it looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 RelSpire

Bored to death is pretty good and it's a really original idea.
    Thanks for watching the trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

Sweet, been waiting for more of this, keep up the gud work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Looks promising from the trailer, will defiantly give it a watch when the episodes are available.

Is the character that's getting life coaching supposed to be on the autism spectrum or something?

• Advertisement

Define "spectrum".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

RelSpire wrote: »
    Define "spectrum".

Like aspergers or some form of high functioning autism. He just seems that way although I'm guessing it was unintentional.

Unintentional indeed, but maybe a solid basis for a spin-off series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The trailer looks promising, never watched a comedy series on Youtube before, so I tihnk I'll start by watching yours. :D

• Advertisement

Good stuff! The first episode will be up on Sep 10th. Hope you enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Heh, man when I read your post the first thing to come into my head was "this guy is going to get verbally shot to pieces, I think I'll help", But it's pretty funny, at least the bits shown are. Good luck man, hope it goes well. Will watch. Post links here in this thread when episodes come online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

That was really good.

Do you like tea? Yes, that's the main reason for me coming to this country.....that and no genocide!:D

strobe wrote: »
    Heh, man when I read your post the first thing to come into my head was "this guy is going to get verbally shot to pieces, I think I'll help", But it's pretty funny, at least the bits shown are. Good luck man, hope it goes well. Will watch. Post links here in this thread when episodes come online.

Thanks man and I'll post the episodes here alright. If the verbal bullets start-a-flying we know who to call for back up anyway.

Episode 1 is on line now Part 1 Part 2
    Hope ye enjoy.

A much improved 2nd Episode
    Part 1 Part 2
    Enjoy.

Advertisement