Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is the most hated man in this country?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭RepublicanEagle

ps the poll should allow multiple choices seeing as posters have named many people

I'd rather see what people's first choices were, which is why I did not include it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Dionysus wrote: »
    In fairness, Gilmore is a hard worker on the ground in his constituency. Just like any other constituency it is his reputation from this work which gets him re-elected in Dún Laoghaire.

Fair enough, but my point about the guy with 4 posts being a troll still stands.

I'd rather see what people's first choices were, which is why I did not include it.

Grand, cos mine was Bertie, the smug little cnt that he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Jeez, I'm spoiled for choice with that poll. Has to be Bertie - sly, slick and slimy pr*ck. We're all picking up the pieces after his f**kups. You're missing Charles Haughey from that list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

Whoever assaulted and murdered that 12 year old girl last weekend is on the top of my most hated list.

Actually there's no one else on my list

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Bertie Ahern for me.
    The brass neck on the man is unbelievable, instead of just buggering off and lying low he keeps popping up everywhere trying to stay in the public eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

bonio from u2 is a shortarsed twat

i absolutely despise brendan kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

Dermot Ahern. Clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Bertie. Little bollix got us into this poxy mess!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 instofhorror

Holy **** - only counted two mentions of mcdowell?!

Also, your wee gimp who does the money programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard Noggin

Jesus.Bono has 8 votes while Cromwell only has one (mine).Cannot believe that. He was the anti-Christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Rationally I'd have to say Neary as his lack of any regulation what so ever made this 1000's time worse than it should be.

But I'm going to say Bertie cos he's a slimy little troll ****er

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

I logged on just to vote Ahern number one in this case, the f**ker should be serving hard time for this mess but like some others already mentioned Haughy for sowing the seeds of corruption way back, he and his henchmen were responsible for the corruption that started in th 70's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

1. Sean Fitzpatrick (He bankrupt the country)
    2. Ivor Calley (The expenses were unecessary)
    3. Brian Cowen (Has a lot to answer for)
    4. Charlie Haughey (Couldn't stand him. Thought what he did was dispicable)
    5. John Gormely (Greedy money grabber)
    6. Have a few others that are on OPs list!

All they ever cared about were the monies now the country can barely keep its head above water with the shortage of mula being spent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

There is an "Other" option, just state who if you did as it says.Hello!?
    Hi.
    Jesus.Bono has 8 votes while Cromwell only has one (mine).Cannot believe that. He was the anti-Christ.

Bono is a successful Irish person. Of course he's going to be hated. Never let it be said that begrudgery doesn't exist in Ireland.

I voted "other".
    It is my firm belief that about 95% of all politicians in this country, ranging from town councillors up to the leaders of this country, are in some way corrupt and self serving.
    Also, Harney. I really hate her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Probably the rapist fella who you left out of your poll

How you think that Jedward are worse than him I'll never know.

And what did Pat Kenny do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Surely Joe Duffy has to at least get into the poll, in fact I might even phone liveline to complain about him not being there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

phasers wrote: »
    Probably the rapist fella who you left out of your poll

How you think that Jedward are worse than him I'll never know.

And what did Pat Kenny do?
    He'll be forgotten about next week, brought up again when he goes to trial, forgotten about again until he is released, and then forgotten completely a few weeks after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Ali Babba wrote: »
    I logged on just to vote Ahern number one in this case, the f**ker should be serving hard time for this mess but like some others already mentioned Haughy for sowing the seeds of corruption way back, he and his henchmen were responsible for the corruption that started in th 70's.

fully agree, got to be Haughy look at the corruption he has been involved in and the rest of the scumbags all followed like sheep even Haughys son is a minister witch is a disgrace. iv came face to face with most of theses scumbags in real life in a 5 star place were i worked for over 6 years,and iv seen most of them drunk,unable to stand some of them, if only i had a camara at the time,
    tell ye i could tell some stories about the scumbags in this poll..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

please please bertie run for president show we can show you what the irish people think of you.....poxy scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

patwicklow wrote: »
    even Haughys son is a minister witch is a disgrace.

If Sean Haughey is corrupt then he belongs in this thread

But you don't judge someone of who their family is.
    If your father is a crook it doesn't make you one, judge each person on their actions and merits and not on the sins of their father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

What about all of those no face high level civil servents who are equally to blame for much of the problems we find ourselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I love how the title is ''most hated man'' and Mary Harney's in the list :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

1. Ahern
    2. De Valera
    3. the corrupt Haughey
    4. John Charles McQuaid
    5. McCreevy
    6. Ray Burke
    7. Tom Parlon
    8. Eamon Ryan
    9. John O'Donoghue
    10. Joe Duffy

please please bertie run for president show we can show you what the irish people think of you.....poxy scumbag.

Dont even say that taking the p!ss ffs!! Not only are there people stupid enough to vote for him, but the man has enough paid journos/jesters/senators to mount a PR offensive. Frightening really.

it couldnt happen,it couldnt happen i say......could it? it probably fcuking could.
    imagine?:mad

it couldnt happen,it couldnt happen i say......could it? it probably fcuking could.
    imagine?:mad

In any other democracy in the World, I'd say not a chance 'Won it on the Horses' Ahern would get next to near the Presidency.

But the Irish have an incredible appetite to reward those politicians that shaft them.......

usually yes, but ahern is something special. even my ma who was always a ff'er hung a sign in her porch at last election "no ff or greens call here". she used to love bertie but nearly spits now when he's mentioned. i mean he's a disgusting pig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

If Sean Haughey is corrupt then he belongs in this thread

But you don't judge someone of who their family is.
    If your father is a crook it doesn't make you one, judge each person on their actions and merits and not on the sins of their father

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

Who is the most hated man in this country?

Yore ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Bertie the bollox was the first man to come to mind before I opened this thread :mad:
    Jeward is not a man, they are two girly boys ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

At this minute looks like axl rose in the o2:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

Bono. Just for being a cunt.

Erica<3 wrote: »
    Bono. Just for being a cunt.
    im a hater of bono myself, such a prick, but he's not in the same league as the aherns,burkes,gormleys of this world....but he is a cxntbag,no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

im a hater of bono myself, such a prick, but he's not in the same league as the aherns,burkes,gormleys of this world....but he is a cxntbag,no doubt.

He's a cunt with offshore accounts that wasn't paying taxc while preaching to the rest of us to send money to Africa. He's thick into the bargain. He thinks he's god.

Oh Bono, get the fcuking boat mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Axl Rose......:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

At this minute looks like axl rose in the o2:mad:

Oops, you beat me to it.:cool:

Erica<3 wrote: »
    He's a cunt with offshore accounts that wasn't paying taxc while preaching to the rest of us to send money to Africa. He's thick into the bargain. He thinks he's god.

Oh Bono, get the fcuking boat mate.
    yep,total cxnt. he also wears shoes with extra soles added on to give him the illusion of an extra inch or two. a vain,arrogant tosser. but as mush as i hate him i cant class him with ahern. for all bonos faults he hasnt done the damage that the other scum have done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

What about Peter Sutherland?A premier league scoundrel.Hatchet-men like Bertie Ahern are merely carrying out his plans.Check out his CV,you'll never see one like it.Up to his eyeballs in crime but teflon coated it seems

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

How do I select all the options?

actually you missed one on the list...MARCUS SWEENY the perma tanned tosser, a total and utter shxt bag,still no bertie though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Paul McShane. No contest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

Axl Rose for having a period allover the place

What about Peter Sutherland?A premier league scoundrel.Hatchet-men like Bertie Ahern are merely carrying out his plans.Check out his CV,you'll never see one like it.Up to his eyeballs in crime but teflon coated it

BP, Goldman Sachs, Bilderberg Group and Chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

And as an ex-jesuit educated boy, Adviser to the Vatican.

Yet rarely gets mentioned in the Irish Press..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Anyone said Dan Boyle? He can't get elected to the Dail but whatever he tweets happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Has to be Harney.

Glazers Out!

he's a joke,jokes dont really generate hate. bertie wins every time imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

BP, Goldman Sachs, Bilderberg Group and Chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

And as an ex-jesuit educated boy, Adviser to the Vatican.

Yet rarely gets mentioned in the Irish Press..........

To mention but a few.Founder of WTO, Chairman of Gatt.High up in CFR, EU commisioner, Irish attorney general,Chaiman of BP.It just keeps going

Why do most people know so little about him?He flies completely under the radar yet he is probably the most politically powerful person ever to emerge from Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Mary Coughlan tbh. Or Justin Barrett, the guy associated with Coir/Youth Defence etc.
    Also, what did Alan Dukes do to deserve being on that list?

• Advertisement
Advertisement