Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Hunters International Wicklow Jail on tv tonight

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Afternoon folks,
    Long time lurker, first post.
    The Ghost Hunters International episode filmed in Wicklow Jail is on LivingIt tonight (Sky TV) at 9pm.
    Ill be watching it.
    Ive been in Wicklow Jail and it definately has 'vibes' - got some rather interesting photos of some kind of white globulous lights.
    Id be interested in opinions on the show after its aired.. hopefully they caught something interesting.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

wasnt that on already? I thought it was a bit crap tbh.

got some rather interesting photos of some kind of white globulous lights.

you should post them up. theres an awful lot of dust in that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭daredevilfan

Watched it last night...... at the reveal the aul ones face lit up.....and the dollar bill signs in her eyes started to roll . she was delighted that it was said to be haunted by GHI. Im not convinced.

that was a year ago. wicklow gaol went into paranormal overdrive since the GHI visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 thecapedcanine

Watched it and thought it was rubbish. So dissappointing.
    The leader of GHI annoys me for some reason too, not sure why.
    Yer woman definately saw dollar signs when they said it was haunted. :D
    I suppose its harmless enough though that they use this for marketing - keeping people in employment and all that. Still, I was expecting more evidence:confused:

• Advertisement

I had a friend email me complaining that he is receiving spam email from wicklow gaol with regards to this show. He thought it was me. He somehow managed to get it on his work email . From the Wicklow Camber of Commerce .

I had a friend email me complaining that he is receiving spam email from wicklow gaol with regards to this show. He thought it was me. He somehow managed to get it on his work email . From the Wicklow Camber of Commerce .

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

Afternoon folks,
    Long time lurker, first post.
    The Ghost Hunters International episode filmed in Wicklow Jail is on LivingIt tonight (Sky TV) at 9pm.
    Ill be watching it.
    Ive been in Wicklow Jail and it definately has 'vibes' - got some rather interesting photos of some kind of white globulous lights.
    Id be interested in opinions on the show after its aired.. hopefully they caught something interesting.:D

Ooh I heard about this a few months ago, from another team - I didn't realise it was on so soon. Do you know, if there is anywhere online I can watch this, as I don't have LivingIt at the moment. I really want to see it.

A lil off topic!

I've not been to Wicklow Jail yet, I am going to go in a few weeks to the 'an audience/evening with angie' ie: Angie Freeland - She's amazing from what i've been told, I'm looking forward to it. The team I mentioned earlier, I won't mention names as I've not been given permission (& I don't want to assume either!!) they're a new GHT and have done wicklow jail - they've captured some strange things happening, one of their members got very emotional in a certain area of one of the old cells & had to sit down. She said she wouldn't have believed such things until it happened to herself. There was an article in 'the hearld' a few months back w/ her. - I have been invited previously, I now wish I'd taken the chance to go along on one of the investigations, I just had college & exams sitting in my way at that time.

So yeah bringing it back to what I was asking, if anyone knows if it's possible to be seen online the episode? I have tried already but constantly getting the 'you're not in the united stated, therefore you cannot see this bla bla bla' message!

you find loads of ghi on youtube. that episode originally aired sometime round july 2009 I think..

I was at wicklow gaol once and found absolutely nothing to point at any king of haunting. Obviously that doesnt mean it isnt but I think its a bit of a play on the fact it's old and used to be a jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Ya its on youtube, that's where I watched it first.

You'll find it easily enough.

Our team are doing Wicklow Gaol this coming Friday so hopefully we'll get something. If not, sure it'll give us an excuse to go back! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I heard they are not doing the public tours on the weekends anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Anyone seen the Northern Irelands greatest haunts series? Best paranormal TV show iv seen. It was on around January last year, new series coming out in November. Was a big hit.

Grimes wrote: »
    I heard they are not doing the public tours on the weekends anymore.

Never heard that. Were booked in anyway for this coming Friday. And Declan Flynn does alot of Public investigations there on a frequent basis.

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Never heard that. Were booked in anyway for this coming Friday. And Declan Flynn does alot of Public investigations there on a frequent basis.

Yeah I heard the last two mediums they had working in Wicklow quit!

Oh I didnt hear that either.

the ghosts probably asked for some resignations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

i think i remember the two mediums from wicklow goal set up their own team.i cant remember the name though

paranormal wrote: »
    i think i remember the two mediums from wicklow goal set up their own team.i cant remember the name though

they joined another team called irishghosthuntersas far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

oh yeah thats it .had a promo video on it (funny stuff)

I thought they joined the actors guild ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

paranormal wrote: »

Angie & Keith Freeland

Yes they joined the IGH team :)

http://www.irishghosthunters.com/

Advertisement