Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling from Balbriggan to Dife

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

I will starting a plc course in Drogheda institute of further education. I will be getting the bus from balbriggan to drogheda bus station. does anyone know of a bus that goes from here to the college and what time this bus operates at, any info would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Moved from Mature & Non-Traditional Students.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Hiya, if you go to buseireann.ie, click on 'explore buseireann', and then 'city/town service timetables'. You should find a timetable for the local bus service. You'll be going from West St. to Moneymore.

The DIFE website says:
    "Regular local bus services provide transport to the Institute. Students travelling to Drogheda from the regions are well served with both bus and train services.

There is a dedicated link both morning and evening to connect with local and national bus services.

A regular local bus service is provided every 30 minutes to and from the town centre. "

I don't know if the ordinary local service is what they're talking about, or if there's a special bus just for DIFE. Maybe give them a call and see if they can help.

Good luck with the course!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Bus Eireann Drogheda town service timetable is at:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202228401-Drogheda.pdf

Full timetable between Balbriggan and Drogheda is at:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1278509373-101X.pdf

Advertisement