Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Johns college, Cork

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hey all, I was wondering about the structure of the college year in St Johns particularly for the applied science course.
    I am wondering whether it will be continuous assessment with an end of year final or will there be exams throughout the year?
    I am planning on travelling to see loved ones at Christmas and I would really like to be able to book flights before the prices go mental as I'm skint lol
    Any help would be hugely appreciated,

Thank you! <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

brigadoon wrote: »
    Hey all, I was wondering about the structure of the college year in St Johns particularly for the applied science course.
    I am wondering whether it will be continuous assessment with an end of year final or will there be exams throughout the year?
    I am planning on travelling to see loved ones at Christmas and I would really like to be able to book flights before the prices go mental as I'm skint lol
    Any help would be hugely appreciated,

Thank you! <3

Brigadoon, see here: http://www.stjohnscollege.ie/index.php?pageID=44

Seems like there'll be both continuous assessment and end of year exam(s):
    Projects and Continuous Assessment
    End-of-year written examinations

What dates there'll be it doesn't say but you could always email the course co-ordinator for more.
    Course Coordinator
    Donnacha Tangney
    Email:dtangney@stjohnscollege.ie

If you've viewed the site already, prior to this post, my post is rendered useless!

Advertisement