Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDENT SWIMMERS

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

can anyone tell me if the pool in Letterkenny (AURA the only one im aware of) does any special rates for students with the pool? pay as you go or even short term membership?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

they have pay as u go for pool i think it around 7 or 8 euro but i know they do a day time rate of 5 euro so i assume if u show ur student card they might have a discount to,

u can try getting membership for the mount erigal hotel to not sure how much they charge tho ,

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

can anyone tell me if the pool in Letterkenny (AURA the only one im aware of) does any special rates for students with the pool? pay as you go or even short term membership?

Thanks!

students 36 a month. You cannot get membership for only the pool

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

Nearly sure the Clanree hotel do a rate for students for pool only, think the shortest term is 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭enda_4

Raddison do student offers

Advertisement