Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

September, relaxing Around Ireland

• 01-09-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Sitting in Mannix Point in glorious sunshine, glass of wine at my side, what more could one wish for, why not join me. There is a special offer here at the moment stay 3 nights and get the 4th for free. Ideal for us retired motorhome owners. Then again is'nt the weather always good when the students go back to school.
    The weather is just as good as the Sount of France.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Good for you, enjoy. Wish i was retired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭SARZY

Old Timer wrote: »
    Sitting in Mannix Point in glorious sunshine, glass of wine at my side, what more could one wish for, why not join me. There is a special offer here at the moment stay 3 nights and get the 4th for free. Ideal for us retired motorhome owners. Then again is'nt the weather always good when the students go back to school.

No doubt the weather is as good as the south of france at the moment but I think for food & wine & diesel for Price & campsite facilities & roads & beaches for Quality, we are not in the fourth division in comparison.

Enjoy it and suppose we will have to make do and head down that way ourselves at the weekend.
    In the meantime, Go easy on the vino there and lash on the sun tan lotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Old Timer wrote: »

Hi,
    Thanks for posting this. Just had a look at their website and it sounds good. Gave them a ring and found out that for 1 person in a camper the rate is 14.50 per night. Sounds great value. They close for the winter on 15th Oct. so I think I will pay them a visit soon. I'll report back.
    Again thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Never heard of Mannix Point, looks like a nice friendly spot, cant beat Ireland especially with the recent weather we have been having

Advertisement