Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muckross park halls

Options
  • 01-09-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey,

is there anyone headin here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Sefirah

Yes! Omg, it's so great to hear someone else is going too lol- I was beginning to wonder if anyone was in the same boat as me! Whoot for fully catered accommodation for cookery challenged peoples! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Aoife x

Oh hi :)

I havnt accepted yet..whole big mess up..but if it can be sorted il have accepted by tomorrow.
    so nervous..know like nobody haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Sefirah

Omg I feel your pain...! The admissions office offered me Muckross after a whole big mad escapade with the on-campus accommodation... I’m just glad not to be living in a cardboard box for first year!! And don’t worry- I’m totally on my own too (unless I count cousins, but that’s way too depressingly sad to consider, so we shall not go there!!) So you do know someone!! *virtual wave!* hehe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Aoife x

Aghhh..its an actual joke :(
    Hopefully itll be sorted today.but aye like atleast ill have somewhere if it cant be!
    Yeah my bro's in UCD but doubt ill be hangin about with him anytime soon haha

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭unfortunately

hi, I booked Muckross but I'm not sure exactly how to get there. All I know is that it's somewhere in Donnybrook. Can anyone give me directions? Thanks in advance.... or not, as the case may warrant.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement