Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German lessons in the Louth area?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 5:39pm

Good evening boardsies. I'm interested in taking lessons in the German language, with an aim to becoming at least partially fluent. Does anyone know of a private tutor in Louth? Evening courses would be sufficient either. Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Linda20

stankratz wrote: »
    Good evening boardsies. I'm interested in taking lessons in the German language, with an aim to becoming at least partially fluent. Does anyone know of a private tutor in Louth? Evening courses would be sufficient either. Thanks in advance ;)

Hi, I replied to you on an earlier thread but just realised this post is more recent ... as I said, I'm in Dublin but we could maybe organise it to suit us both ... ? And I promise I'll give you a good price! I give german grinds to other people too, have taught both grammar and oral communication. I've lived in Germany for the guts of two years during the previous three years. While here I've taught English to Germans and German to a few other foreign students. I rank in the C1 level of language fluency in German (incase you haven't heard of this system, there are seven levels and C1 is the sixth level ... as far as you can go without being German!). So drop me a line at *** if you still need a teacher! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Michaela2010

Hi,

My name is Michaela and I am a qualified native speaking German teacher in Dundalk. I offer very good rates on private tuition for all levels in German. Please feel free to contact me at *** if you are interested?

Michaela

• Registered Users Posts: 2 omcco09

if there is any one able to give me German tutor lesson can u email me at omcco18@hotmail.com. im situated in mid louth. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Michaela2010

Hi there,

my name is Michaela and I offer German tuition in my home in Dundalk. I have very good rates and can modify my class to your needs. I am a German national and a qualified language teacher. If you are interested please contact me @ michaelaetzel@hotmail.com

Advertisement