Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Custom Cycling Gear

• 01-09-2010 6:09pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been rummaging around for custom cycling gear for the club and I've received responses. I'm hoping that some of you guys have worn some of the gear by the companies and can give me feedback, even if it's by PM. I know about Carvalho as our current jersey is by them as is the boards gear but it would be nice if I could get comparisons. Here's the companies I've received responses from: Atac Sportswear (CA), Owayo (GB), Velotec (IE), Diem (BG), Primal (US), Champion System (GB), Spin11 (IE), Inverse (GB), Carvalho (PT), Robbins Sportswear (US).
    Thanks in advance.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The Orwell stuff is Spin11, nice material and fit, maybe a little long. Length aside it's probably the best fitting jersey I own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

The new Chain Gang CC kit is by Giordana (via MyTeamGiordana in the UK).

Sizing is race (tight) fit so would say go one size up on the garments over the size you'd normally take to get a 'comfort' fit.

As for quality I couldn't fault it and to deal with they're very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

West Clare CC use Vermarc sports directly from Belgium. Excellent quality fabric that is very comfortable and wears well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

WakeyTyke wrote: »
    West Clare CC use Vermarc sports directly from Belgium. Excellent quality fabric that is very comfortable and wears well.

I hadn't thought of them, I have quickstep shorts and they're hands down my most comfortable. Will email now.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Our wex wheelers club gear is spin11 and the jersey,jackets and stuff are very good quality but the shorts seem to wear out quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement