Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online ticket "brokers"? advice needed please

Options
  • 01-09-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

anyone any experience using online ticket brokers? to secure tickets for sold out gigs in a foreign country?

places like;

www.worldticketshop.com

www.getmein.com

www.euroteam.net

etc etc

i've never used any before, but they seem perfectly reputable.....any words of advice/warning?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭maps and atlas

Mr Alan wrote: »

Getmein is a Ticketmaster (Live Nation) company. I would say that they would be your safest bet as they would be able to verify the original tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Getmein.com is ticketmaster essentially touting their own tickets to the customer.

It's a terrible practice that shouldn't be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

I know a couple of people in here in IRL who had to go down that route for shows in US. Paid way over the odds, but they got their tickets delivered hassle free.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

thanks lads

Advertisement