Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL email account

Options
  • 01-09-2010 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just started a postgrad in UL. I logged in successfully in the library with my student ID/date of birth. I followed the same steps for the live email, attempting both the date of birth & the new password. Anyone have any ideas? I have enrolled, got my ID etc so not sure what else I have to do...

Any ideas? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Did you make sure you put in the capital letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tastyboy

Yep! Tried that, also tried my new password for logging in at UL. Is it possible you have to do it in UL?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭daithi_lacha

your email password will be the same as the one you use to log onto PCs on campus - it may not be the same as your si.ul.ie password - call into the IT desk in the library if you're still having difficulty, or just try logging onto a computer on campus

Ok, cheers & thanks for the info guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

computers were full today when we were getting our guide, they said we could setup the emails at home, so im trying to login to studentNumber@studentmail.ul.ie with default pass of my DOB 23MayXXXX..etc

its telling me The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please try again.

maybe it has to be done on campus ? anyone at home manage it ?

• Advertisement

I emailed the helpdesk with all my details, address etc. They reset it to the password I requested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LaBelleSel

Hi there, I had my postgrad orientation on tuesday and yes you have to be on a campus PC to activate your e-mail account, etc. for the first time

Advertisement