Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone going to Japfest this weekend? Features Time attack, Drag and Drifting

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Car got a serving of some fresh Motul followed by some fresh HAMP and Denso, on the bad side still need to wash my car and my wheels are miss-matched (bronze up front and black on rear) oh an didnt have time to swap over bonnets :mad: ah well i prefer my car to go well than look well :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Bloody great day, I had great fun perving at all the cars, I now smell like tyre smoke and petrol.
    There'll be a video up on the web site tonight I'm just editing it, one for the drivers.

Totally forgot i even took pics :D , just a few ive messed with, to me that R34 GTR Vspec2 Nur was the car of the show that would be the car i want one day.Any ways heres a few

EGGdone.jpg

GTRdone.jpg

DAdone.jpg

EGGbaydone.jpg

USDAdone.jpg
    Bodhan wrote: »
    Bloody great day, I had great fun perving at all the cars, I now smell like tyre smoke and petrol.
    There'll be a video up on the web site tonight I'm just editing it, one for the drivers.

Great video, hope you dont mind i posted it on a few car sites , linking your site obviously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

projectgtr wrote: »
    Totally forgot i even took pics :D , just a few ive messed with, to me that R34 GTR Vspec2 Nur was the car of the show that would be the car i want one day.Any ways heres a few

Great video, hope you dont mind i posted it on a few car sites , linking your site obviously

No problem link away, if anyone want's footage of their car give me the time slot and I'll email them the section.
    Great pictures!

Video linky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mewjeTYkw_Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Bodhan wrote: »
    No problem link away, if anyone want's footage of their car give me the time slot and I'll email them the section.
    Great pictures!

Video linky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mewjeTYkw_Q

You caught me spinning out :(

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

LOL :D

At least you weren't as bad as whoever was trying to drift in the blue twincam!! :D:D

:pac:

Least it happened on track and not on a road, thats what its all about finding you and your cars limits in a safe(ish) enviroment, you itching to get back out?

draffodx wrote: »
    LOL :D

At least you weren't as bad as whoever was trying to drift in the blue twincam!! :D:D
    Stop laughing :( :P

He was a nightmare!
    Least it happened on track and not on a road, thats what its all about finding you and your cars limits in a safe(ish) enviroment, you itching to get back out?

It wouldn't have happened had my front wheel not caught that grass! :pac:

Although I'm waiting on my front tie bar, coilovers and some fresh oil to come in. My oil is like water thanks to Sunday :pac:

DYING TO GET BACK OUT! :P

Stop laughing :( :P

He was a nightmare!

It wouldn't have happened had my front wheel not caught that grass! :pac:

Although I'm waiting on my front tie bar, coilovers and some fresh oil to come in. My oil is like water thanks to Sunday :pac:

DYING TO GET BACK OUT! :P
    What coilovers are you going for?, what oil do you use? I get Motul from 32tuning.com great oil and great price, what ever you do dont buy in Halfords or if you are let me know ;) how were the brakes on the way home??

• Advertisement

What coilovers are you going for?, what oil do you use? I get Motul from 32tuning.com great oil and great price, what ever you do dont buy in Halfords or if you are let me know ;) how were the brakes on the way home??

Ah I'm sizing a few up at the moment ;)

Mobil1 oil usually, have it out in the shed so whenever I get the finger out I'll lob it in!

The brakes were fine, not a bit of fade at all, sure I barely used them on the track! :pac:

Ah I'm sizing a few up at the moment ;)

Mobil1 oil usually, have it out in the shed so whenever I get the finger out I'll lob it in!

The brakes were fine, not a bit of fade at all, sure I barely used them on the track! :pac:

Cool well if you need any help picking some let me know

Cool well if you need any help picking some let me know

I may stretch to Tein, I don't know just yet.

Although BC ones are going down in price lately. :D

I may stretch to Tein, I don't know just yet.

Although BC ones are going down in price lately. :D

Ive got a set of Tein myself i love them, can be harsh at times but well worth it when some nice corners come my way., Havent tried the BC ons myself but ive heard good things, are you looking at buying new??

Ive got a set of Tein myself i love them, can be harsh at times but well worth it when some nice corners come my way., Havent tried the BC ons myself but ive heard good things, are you looking at buying new??

Brand new, or very nearly new second-hand!

Advertisement