Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options in Bannow, Wexford

• 01-09-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

Looking to get broadband into house...no idea who the best provider would be as regards costs and speed. I just want 3mbps

Any help/pointers really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I have no idea where Bannow is in relation to "large" population centers.

My cousin is in Ballymurn and as such had very limited choice as it is pretty remote.

She went for Skytel ( satellite ), and thinks they are fine.

I am sure you will have more choices than that however

http://www.skytel.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is that south of Wellingtonbridge? All the exchanges in that area are enabled, so your best bet is probably DSL on the phone line. Check your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ive-no-idea

Hi
    Thanks for the replies.

If the exchanges are upgraded for broadband would getting vodafone/eircom in be a better option for me?

Its not that Id be using the phone really but price with them includes phone line too (I think) and its the same as permanet and others are offering.

Sorry if these questions are silly or have been covered before....but just look at the username!!!

Advertisement