Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one know where that apartment jedward is staying in is lol

Options
  • 01-09-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

any one know where that apartment jedward is staying in is id do every one a favour and send them to the fish's. i just turned on tv3 and the idiots have there own show. what fool let them have there own show id love to know.
    they thought the switch to turn on the fridge was in the cupboard or something,like how stupid can you be.
    some one needs to flick a match and set that hair a light there idiots evry second word out there mouth is like like like like, i like did this,oh if like he,but like etc etc grrrrrrrhhhhhh:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,547 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

serial killer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Change the channel/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

spider_pig wrote: »
    what fool let them have there own show id love to know.

The kind of fool that knows it will be watched by people with low IQs & nothing better to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Lord jEdward Street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Change the channel/

its changed lol was just flicking through and seen them twats i cant stand them id love to know wha people see in them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Like closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement