Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wheres the best place to get a parrot hands free kit

• 01-09-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

and get it fitted too

dont say H*****ds

somewhere in the city ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

on Henry Street, just up from junction of mallow street on the left hand side, there is a car phone shop... they do the lot and install as well.. the top of the line parrot is 250 installed (or was as of about 3 weeks ago),

Carcom
    Unit 3, Riverstone House,
    Henry Street,
    Limerick,
    Ireland
    phone: 061 417333
    email: contact@carcom.ie
    www.carcom.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

I got a guy named Dom (don't know his second name!!) to supply and fit mine. He called to my house when I got home from work and had it installed in under an hour. He installs car kits for a lot of companies around Limerick and Shannon. A guy I work with got him to fit one in his car and was very happy with the service and price. PM me if you want his details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

got mine installed in o'sheas auto electrics on dock road....think i paid 40e to have it installed. got it as a gift though so no idea where you'd get one.

Advertisement