Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate truffles

Options
  • 01-09-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

i got quite fed up with the fact that most so called chocolate bars only contain 20% cocoa solids so the missus went online and ordered some 100% chocolate from willie harcourt-couz, the guy that was covered on tv by a documentary on channel four - http://www.williescacao.com/

on each block of chocolate there's a simple recipe for chocolate truffles and if you like chocolate then you need to get and make these. i have never in my life, ever had something that was as chocolatey as these things. really rich and smooth.

we played around with flavours and made cardamon, chillie, fruit, coffee, pistachio and other types and i've never bought anything that tasted as good.

Advertisement